Many families today are choosing to breastfeed their tiny wonders. It’s all the rage. There is a lot of science supporting it. There are people everywhere working to normalize breastfeeding. It’s considered “normal” and “natural”.
With something so natural, people assume it’s going to be easy. So what happens when you need help?
“I need help breastfeeding”
“How do I learn how to breastfeed?”
“What if I don’t have enough milk?”
There are many options for you. You can call your pediatrician’s office and schedule a visit with the lactation consultant. All you have to do is:
- You will be attended to quickly.
- You don’t have to leave your home.
- No sick kid waiting rooms.
- You will receive personalized support.
- You will be listened to.
- You will get hands on skilled advice from a professional expert.
- You will have an individualized care plan.
- You can schedule multiple visits (that work best with your established rhythm).
- You will have ongoing personalized phone and email support.
- You won’t miss your nap.
- You will be cared for.
- And maybe she will even make you lunch while she is there.
That’s sounds pretty nice, don’t you think?
So now that you know your options. You can choose which one is best for you.
If you need help accessing any of the above options, feel free to contact us, and we will gladly help you out.
Remember, asking for and accepting help is the best thing you can do as a new parent. The peace of mind you will gain is INVALUABLE.